Type: Rice Bran Oil Refinery Processing Line
Productive Capacity: 2-2000 Tons per day
Rice Bran Oil Processing Material: Crude Rice Bran Oil
Major Equipment of Rice Bran Oil Refinery: Crude Oil Tank, Decolorizing Mixing Tank, Deodorizing Tank, Crystallization Tower, Maturing Tank etc.
Application: Rice bran oil refining plant, obtain refined rice bran oil
In rice bran oil refining workshop, the crude rice bran oil become refined oil by special oil processing to get rid of impurities, wax, gums, FFA, pigment and odors. Rice bran oil refining process consists of continuous dephosphorization and degumming section, physical deacidification and deodorization section, continuous dehydration section, bleaching and Filtration Section, crystallization and maturing section, dewaxing section and electrical control system.
Rice Bran Oil Refining Process:
1) To pump crude rice bran oil into oil refining tank with heat conduction oil, and the temperature will reach about 70°C-80°C in one hour. Add acid or alkali to separate rice bran oil according to the acid value. After one hour’s processing and 4-6 hours deposit, then to convey soap stock to storage tank;
2) Next to pump refined rice bran oil into decoloring tank. When it up to 90°C-110°C after one hour’s heating, then to add clay into tank for 20 min’s processing, and to separate clay and oil with filter;
3) Finally to put decolorizing oil into deodorization tank with vacuum pump. Heating process with steam is for odor removal. After filtering, you will get final rice bran oil products.
There is the rice bran oil refining process flow chart for you as follows: Crude rice bran oil →Filtrating →Degumming & Dephosphorization →Deacidification →Neutralizing →Bleaching →Deodorization →Refined oil.
1) It is for intermittent refining, and has all functions of large and medium-sized intermittent edible oil refining equipment, also is better than the large and medium-sized cooking oil refining equipment;
2) It is Combined into whole set, it can provide heat source by itself with electric control, light weight and low power consumption;
3) It covers a small area, and is easy to operate.