Rice bran oil extraction machine introduction:
(1) Function: Extract oil from rice bran cake by n-hexane solvent.
(2) Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials
(3) Main parts: The extraction series includes extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
Rice bran oil extraction machine main process:
(1) The pressed cake (form prepressed workshop) is sent to rice bran oil extraction machine by the scraper conveyor. Mixed oil will be extracted from the pressed rice bran cake by the solvent. After this step, we will get rice bran meal and mixed oil.
(2) Rice bran meal will be sent to the toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is reused to rice bran oil extraction machine.
(3) Mix oil from the rice bran extraction machine enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
(4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is reused to rice bran oil extraction machine.
Main parts of Rice bran oil extraction machine:
(1) Pumps: continuously spray solvent to extractor.
(2). Oil extractor: Spray and soak the pressed cake with solvent so that oils can be dissolved in solvent. After processing, you can get wet meal and mixed oil.
(3). DTDC: Used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4). 1st Mixed oil tank: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the 1st mixed oil tank, and then add 10% saline water into it. The phospholipid and impurities in the mixed oil will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5). 2nd Mixed oil tank: the purified mixed oil will be pumped into it.
(6). Stripping tower: it will remove the remaining solvent in mixed oil. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for reusing.
(7). Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and mixed oil for reusing.
Email: [email protected]