Type: Rice Bran Oil Refining Process Line
Productive Capacity: 2-2000 Tons per day
Processing Material: Crude Rice Bran Oil
Major Equipment: Crude Oil Tank, Decolorizing Mixing Tank, Deodorizing Tank, Crystallization Tower, Maturing Tank etc.
Application: Rice bran oil refining plant
In rice bran oil refining workshop, the crude rice bran oil become refined oil by special processing to get rid of impurities, wax, gums, FFA, pigment and odors. Rice bran oil refining process consists of continuous dephosphorization and degumming section, physical deacidification and deodorization section, continuous dehydration section, bleaching and Filtration Section, crystallization and maturing section, dewaxing section and electrical control system.
1) To pump crude rice bran oil into oil refining tank with heat conduction oil, and the temperature will reach about 70°C-80°C in one hour. Add acid or alkali to separate oil according to the acid value. After one hour’s processing and 4-6 hours deposit, then to convey soap stock to storage tank;
2) Next to pump refined oil into decoloring tank. When it up to 90°C-110°C after one hour’s heating, then to add clay into tank for 20 min’s processing, and to separate clay and oil with filter;
3) Finally to put decolorizing oil into deodorization tank with vacuum pump. Heating process with steam is for odor removal. After filtering, you will get final oil product.
There is the rice bran oil refining process flow chart for you as follows: Crude rice bran oil →Filtrating →Degumming & Dephosphorization →Deacidification →Neutralizing →Bleaching →Deodorization →Refined oil.
Refining Section: To P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
Decoloring Section: To remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
Deodorizing section: To remove off the odor components in oil.
Dewax: To remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
Heat-transfer Oil Stove: To supply each device needing heat energy, temperature to reach above 280°C.
Steam Generator: To produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
Vacuum Pump: To supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
Press Filter: To filter clay and get clear oil.
Air Compressor: Blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.
1) Continuous alkali refining shortens the contact time between oil and lye, reduces grease oil saponification, lower refining consumption and improves efficiency;
2) Decolorization adopts technology of combing of premixing and steam mixing bleaching, which improves the bleaching efficiency, save consumption of bleaching clay, and it is simple and convenient to operate; and the negative pressure state avoids oxygen in the air from contacting with hot oil, thereby ensuring oil product quality, and inhibiting acid value to rise again and lowering peroxide value;
3) Deodorization adopts the new type continuous deodorization equipment which is applicable for plant oil deacidification and deodorization of oils high acid value and low-resin content. The actual production proves its most obvious advantages are strong deacidification ability, excellent hot bleaching effect, high refining rate (increase for 0.4/AV), steam economization, good oil quality and the like;
4) Henan Huatai Rice Bran Oil Production Machinery has multiple heat exchanges, which makes full use of the heat energy system, effectively reduces steam consumption, and also has the advantages of adjustable oil production capacities, flexible operation, high automatic degree, environment sanitation and other advantages.