Product Introduction: The rotocel extractor is a widely used continuous Rice Bran Oil Extraction Machine and suitable for extraction of various vegetable oils. Its main features are high material layer, high concentration of mixed oil, simple structure and convenient operation and maintenance.
Advantages & Disadvantages: Rotocel extractor has several advantages of better extraction effect, reliable in operation, long extraction time, low running speed and low power consumption.
But it also has several disadvantages. The bed of materials inside is too deep, which requires materials have good condition (low moisture content and powder content), thereby it lower its adaptability. Besides, the large size makes it different to transport and install. Uneven discharging and feeding would also cause bad effect in processing. Bridging would be occurred in this extractor.
1) Adopt stainless steel fixed grid plate and increase the horizontal grid plates, which can prevent the strong miscella from flowing back to the blanking case, so as to ensure good extraction effect;
2) The rotocel extractor is driven by rack, with unique rotor of balanced design, low rotating speed, low power, smooth operation, no noise and quite low maintenance cost;
3) The feeding system can adjust the rotating speed of airlock and main engine according to the feeding quantity and maintain a certain material level, which is beneficial to the micro negative pressure inside the extractor and reduce the solvent leakage;
4) The advanced miscella circulation process is designed to reduce the fresh solvent inputs, reduce the residual oil in meal, improve the miscella concentration and save energy by reducing the evaporation capacity;
5) The high material layer of the extractor helps to form immersion extraction, reduce the meal quality in miscella, improve the quality of crude oil and reduce the evaporation system scaling;
6) Specially suitable for the extraction of various pre-pressed meals.
|Model||Capacity (T/D)||Powderiness (%)||Rotating Speed (rpm)||Outer Diameter (mm)|